Thursday, March 01, 2012

Reminder about the essay, and other info.

Happy March!!!

{Camera crew shooting for my upcoming book}

Hi everyone,

Reminder:
If you are interested in submitting your motherhood essay
{titled: "Motherhood is..."}
You are welcome now to send that to me at this address: motherhoodisessay@gmail.com.
I am anxious to read what you wonderful mothers have written.
To refresh your memory about what I am talking about, go here.

If you have questions about the essay,
I wont be able to contact you or answer questions with the given
e-mail address. Sorry.


{photo Justin Hackworth}

I love this photo of Nicholas. I love being his mother too.
Just wanted to post it.
Pretty typical "mom" thing to do, right?

And....

Today I spent the afternoon with friends putting together the
Books of Mormon that many of you have requested.
Coming your way.
If you are interested in reading this powerful book and wonder why
Mormons have this set of scriptures along with the Bible-
go here for more information,
and go here to request your own copy, sent from me- free of charge.

Bookmark and Share Add to Technorati Favorites