Friday, November 09, 2012

Label me.

If I met someone and had a 1 minute conversation with them,
 I want them to go away knowing a few things about me.
More importantly, this is what I want my children
to know about me-without a doubt. 
 I want to be stable and consistent always and forever.
Thank heavens for a loving Heavenly Father who allows me to keep trying when
I mess up... and it happens everyday.

She is a Christian.
She believes in families.
She cares deeply for her role as a mother and a wife and her children are her crowning glory.
She is madly in love with her husband and respects him as her husband and equal partner.
She loves being a Mormon and wont hide her beliefs.
She is honored to be a woman.
She loves her country and is proud to be an American.
She is overwhelmed with gratitude for her lot in life.
She never questions if God exists.  She knows.
She has a testimony of the restored Gospel of Jesus Christ.
She wont change to fit in a certain social scene because her actions are always consistent with her beliefs.
She knows she is not perfect and there is always room for improvement.
She is stable and knows who she is and has always known.
She has never questioned her religion...ever.
She wont falter in her morals and what she knows is good and true in this ever changing world to be labeled as cool or accepting of every fad that comes and goes.
She knows the right path for herself and her children and will fiercely defend the family.
She knows what true happiness is- even if it's not what the world views as happy or cool.
She understands that always making good choices leads to a happy and fulfilled life.
She believes trials can help us grow and experience life in ways that will effect our families and our lives in really beautiful ways.
She thinks its cool to be good.


Spiritual Enlightenment HERE.
Bookmark and Share Add to Technorati Favorites