Monday, December 10, 2012

Cozy weekend


How was your weekend?
Mine was cozy.
I pretty much stayed in my cozies all weekend.
I cleaned, sewed Charlotte's Christmas stocking and mended the others,
 decorated, read stories to my babies, 
and Mr. Nielson made fires in the fireplace.
He'd make one in the early afternoon and we'd keep it stoked until
 Mr. Nielson and I turned off the lights for bed.
I love the weekends.
I love slow days and free-for-all meals.
Saturday is my day off from cooking.
Its beautiful.
This week is packed with family Christmas parties, we are taking our family Christmas photos,
 the children have Christmas activities going on at school, church 
and my favorite...Mr. Nielson and I celebrate being married for TWELVE years
on Sunday. 
{This was what my weekend looked like}

Have you finished your Christmas shopping...have you even started?
My favorite toy store, Blickenstaffs is holding a cool event-
 12 days of Christmas.
Each day until December 24th, Blickenstaffs 
will highlight a toy from their store.  
If you "like" on their facebook page HERE and leave 
a comment telling the item of the day, 
you could win it.
Easy.
Plus, they ship anywhere in the continental US.
Check out Blicks Blog HERE to watch a short movie that will unveil the
special gift for today.
Bookmark and Share Add to Technorati Favorites