Wednesday, January 09, 2013

Christmas Day





{The children run into see what Mr. C. left for them.  Don't mind the super blurry photos}


{A Tandem bike for the girls!!!!!!}
{Lottie doesn't know or care about what's going on in the other room,
 she still needs a bath though.}
{My boys playing with the new train along with a bag of Fritos. 
 Its probably 9:00 am}
{Nicholas with his new walking (and dancing) robot 
"Mike.  Jane shows Lottie Ollie's new light saber.}
{Me and the boys in our Christmas jammies}
{Ollie and his nice new FOOtball, Jane in her muu muu.}

{Opening family gifts}

{This one's from Mr. Nielson- Jane can't wait}
{Oliver and his new book 'Oliver',
Jane gave me perhaps my favorite gift of all, a back scratcher}
{Jane in her jammies and new "Shwings", 
the girls try out their new yellow tandem bike.  
Jane chickened out..."maybe in the Spring" she said.}

 {Mr. Nielson can't keep his peepers open.  Nothing quite like a Christmas nap in
one of the most uncomfortable chairs in the house}
{Our traditional luminaries.  Magical.}

And then just like that, not 24 hours later, 
I felt like the Grinch taking everything down.
We were headed to Arizona the new day, so everything needed to be down.




 (Before)
(After)

 * * * * * * * * *
Thank Vintage Bebe for the most adorable dolls EVER!
I loved my The Vintage Pearl State necklaces.  
I got one for my "spots":
Provo, Utah
New Brunswick, Mew Jersey
Mesa, Arizona
 Have you seen these?  Everyone needs their spots too.
Merry Christmas to you from the Nielson home.




Bookmark and Share Add to Technorati Favorites