Thursday, January 10, 2013

For OLLIEturnity...Oliver gets baptized

Oliver Christian Nielson was baptized and confirmed a
It was a beautiful day.  It was a beautiful, cold January afternoon.
Family and friends showed up for this happy occasion at our 
church meeting house to support Oliver and my family.
Boss Nielson and GrandMary flew up from Arizona to see their 28th 
grandchild be baptized.
I am always so proud on days like these. 
I am proud of Oliver for choosing to be baptized
and so proud that Mr. Nielson was able to baptize Ollie.
After the service, everyone was invited to my home for some hot chocolate.

Photographer and good friend Justin Hackworth  
was able to come and take some beautiful photos of the day:
 






You can see my other children's special baptism days below:
{Notes of interest...look at the amazing healing process 
that takes place in Mr. Nielson and I}
 {Oliver- January 2013}
 I also had a little journal made so guests
and special family members who attended the baptism could write
any thoughts, advice, or guidance they have for Ollie.
{below}
"I have a family here on earth.
They are so good to me.
I want to share my life with them
Through all eternity.(OLLIEturnity)
Families can be together forever
Through Heavenly Father's plan.
I always want to be with my own family
And the Lord has shown me how I can."



Bookmark and Share