Tuesday, November 24, 2015

It's Gonna Be OK

As we were driving to Arizona for our Thanksgiving holiday,
 we stopped at a gas station to refuel our car. 
I noticed a man beside us filling his car up, wearing a familiar jumpsuit. 
I had seen air medics wear similar ones before.
 (My parents in the hospital as I lay in a coma.)

Maybe it's because of the Thanksgiving season or because I love
anyone in a jumpsuit, but I saw that man and immediately got out of the
car to tell him how thankful I was for his service.
I didn't expect to become emotional, but when I saw him, my heart exploded
and I ended up hugging him and crying.
He was so sweet and kept saying,
"It's OK, it's gonna be OK".
I said to him in my tears and hugs that I had five babies in my car who 
still have a mom because of people like him.
I hope you will be inspired this Thanksgiving season to THANK 
someone for their service and influence in your life.

Thank you, air medic/firefighter, Jordan!



Bookmark and Share